Alcon AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
If you are sleeping in your contact lenses, ask your eye care professional about AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses. They are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear and are the most breathable soft contact lenses available.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by United States eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
Unmatched Breathability: Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable soft contact lens on the market.
Proprietary Surface Technology: The protective SmartShield™ surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
Bausch+Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
MoistureSeal technology helps maintain 95% of lens moisture.
Innovative Lens Material
Designed to meet the demands of digital device users
- Nearly 60% of adults spend 5 or more hours on digital devices each day.
- 73% of individuals in their 20s report symptoms of digital eye strain.3
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE that Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Contact Lenses help relieve their eyes from feeling dry and tired after a long day of looking at digital devices.
Up to 7 days of continuous lens wear with exceptional comfort.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® contact lenses are indicated for daily wear or extended wear of up to seven days. As with any contact lens, problems can result in serious injury to the eye, including loss of vision, and clinical studies have shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when lenses are worn overnight. It is essential that patients follow the eye care practitioner’s direction and all labeling instructions for proper use of lenses and lens care products. Consult the package insert for complete information.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.